SD Gundam Exia (WIP Part 2)

After the snap build, the kit doesn’t look like what is on the box and pamphlet. I checked if there is something I can do to improve the current state of this kit.

So I did this using a craft knife.  So each leg can move freely.

Used Tamiya Cement to make 2 parts whole. And later on will sand them and prime them to remove the seam lines.

These needs to be modified also… So I am thinking of filling these spaces with epoxy. To make them more solid.

*That’s it! Since there’s only few parts on a SD kit. These were just the things that I can think of that needs modifying.

Next… Epoxy and Sanding. Again, if there is time.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: